Campus Climate Survey
Since 2006, we have helped many Christian colleges and universities across the U.S. to measure their racial climate. Our Campus Climate Survey 2.0 has been facilitated on 32 campuses since 2016. To date, over 15,000 responses by students, staff, and faculty have been collected. The extensive data we have collected allows us to more effectively help campuses to understand their dynamics. See the Q&A below for more details and contact us to walk through the content and deliverables with one of our staff members and receive a quote.
It typically costs approximately $1500-$3000 depending on the size and needs of your campus. Please contact us to schedule a web conference where we can walk you through the survey, explain the options, and provide a quote.
Here are some examples of the type of information we collect and the approximate number of questions in each section.
- Individual information (~20 items): This section collects general information about the respondent. Ex. Role in the organization, age, gender, involvement, ethnicity(s), nationality(s), language(s), religion, etc.
- Personal perspectives (~10 items): This section measures the respondent's views regarding racial dynamics in the U.S. Ex. Is it best to ignore a person’s race/ethnicity? Is racism still an issue?
- Organization Dynamics (~25 items): This section measures the respondent's views regarding racial dynamics in the organization. Ex. Does racial/ethnic tension exist? Are people of color put at a social disadvantage?
- Organization Efforts (~20 items): This section measures the respondent's views of the racial diversity efforts being facilitated by the organization. Ex. Are the existing efforts effective? What types of activities and programs do you think are most effective?
- Personal participation (~10 items): This section measures the respondent's participation in the racial diversity efforts being facilitated by the organization. Ex. How often do you participate? What are some things that hinder you from being involved? What are some things that motivate you to be involved?
- Comparison Report: Enables you to quickly view the results of your survey and compare it to the data we have collected on other campuses.
- Scorecard Report: Most leaders want to know, “How well are we doing?” This report provides a simple and yet extremely powerful way to quickly interpret and analyze your data.
- Action Steps Report: We analyze your responses and provide a summary of key observations and recommended action steps.
- Raw data: We provide you with a copy of all of the data you collect as either a CSV file or as an SPSS file.
The following are some examples. Our large comparative data set (over 15,000 responses) includes data from these campuses.
- Abilene Christian University
- Campbellsville University
- Corban University
- Covenant College
- Gordon College
- Greenville College
- LeTourneau University
- Lipscomb University
- Malone University
- North Central University
- North Park University
- Northwest University
- Northwestern College
- Samford University
- Southern Adventist University
- Southern Nazarene University
- The King's College (NYC)
- Trevecca Nazarene University
- Trinity Christian College
- Trinity International University
- University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Vanguard University